FDG1650-flange Refacing Heat Exchanger Surface repairing tools
FDG1650 FLANGE FACER
Facing Range: 19.68-64.96” (500-1650mm)
The rigid and versatile FDG1650 Flange facer delivers high-torque performance to quickly re-face flanges and repair sealing and bearing surfaces efficiently and cost-effectively
Latest linear technology – delivering a robust, reliable operation
· Swivel powered tool post – for a wider range of machining operations
· Quick set adjustable clamping jaws, minimising set up time
· Three speed continuous feed gearbox, for gramophone finish (ASME Standard)
Min Facing Diameter
Max Facing Diameter
ID Mounting Diameter
Min I.D. Mount
Max I.D. Mount
Minimum Swing Diameter
Tool Post Travel – (geared automatic)
Tool Post Swivel Angle
+ / - 30⁰
Drive – Pneumatic @ 90 P.S.I (6 bar)
Air Consumption / Supply Required
Hydraulic supply required
Approximately Operational Weight
Approximately Shipping Weight
Approximately Shipping Dimensions
Length x Width x Height
48 x 32 x 33 inches
1230 x 820 x 830 mm
Facing Feed Rates
(3 off In/Out)
Grooves per inches
Grooves per mm
Boring Feed Rates (3 off Up/Down)
0.002 – 0.004 – 0.008”
0.05 – 0.10 – 0.20 mm
High torque drive with low noise level
Latest linear technology for durability and repeatable accuracy
Quick set adjustable clamping jaws
Swivel toolpost for grooves and bevels
Continuous groove geared facing and boring feeds
All dimensions are for reference and may be subject to change without notice. Machine performance is subject to application and operator capability; please discuss your requirements directly with a DTH sales representative. All information given and all sales made by DTH Machines are subject to their terms and conditions, which are available at www.dthmachines.com
DTH has been teaching the fundamentals and fine points of portable machine tool operation for practically as long as we’ve been inventing and building the tools.
At the DTH Global Learning Center situated in our corporate headquarters near Shenzhen, Guangdong.we provide training for machine tool operators on portable machine tool safety, and machine setup and operation.
Trainees also receive technical tips and tools to improve operational efficiencies, with the vast majority of every program devoted to hands-on activities and skill development.
The DTH instructional team includes specialists in shipbuilding, power generation, civil engineering, bridge re-building, petrochemical and other industries.
Whether it’s a regularly scheduled course at the Global Learning Center, or custom curriculum conducted at your facility, your machinists will benefit from courses developed by some of the most respected authorities in the business.
Call us today to register for a regularly scheduled class, or talk to us about how we can customize a training program for your specialized application.
OPTIONAL TOOL CONFIGURATIONS
The machine is supplied complete with toolkit including tools and inserts, air filter lubricator and hose connection, all required mounting bases and extensions, storage / shipping box, CE certificate, Packing list and Manual.
Quick and Easy Setup & Removal
• Separate mounting chuck.
• All centering and leveling is done on the chuck.
• Body of machine weighs only 906 lbs (412 kg).
• Small mounting chuck
Safe and Quiet Operation
• Stationary feed rate selector.
• Machine is controlled without touching any moving parts.
• Exhaust air is routed through body of machine for increased muffling.
• Single selector switch for bidirectional radial feed or vertical downfeed.
• One wrench size for clamping jaws and body draw bolt.
Cuts Chamfers and Grooves
• Compound tool head and downfeed for cutting angles and grooves.
Oil, Gas and Chemical Power Generation Heavy Equipment Ship building & repair
• Piping system flanges • Bearing mounting bases
• Valve flanges and bonnet flanges • Final drive hubs
• Heat exchanger flanges • Bull gear faces
• Vessel flanges • Manufacturing of mining equipment
• Flange faces on piping systems • Slew rings
• Pump housing flanges • Bearing mounting bases
• Weld preps • Crane pedestal flange.
• Tube sheet bundles.
Customer always comes first. We strive to exceed your expectations every time!
We can mobilize Small and Large scale Flange Facing up to 15 meter diameter, covers widely application, including Crane slewing bearing flange face， Hydrogenation reactor， Vaporizer humanhole sealing surface，Raise Flange Facer， RTJ groove sealing surface， Warship turret mounting base， Excavator turntable base， Ship loader ship unloader rotating base，Huge compressor， Turbine Turntable Base， Flanges for large pressure vessels，smooth Flange，Gasket Flange ， Heat Exchanger surface， Lens sealing surface， Pressure vessel， Turning site flange end plane， Bump groove， Elliptical surface， V-groove， Chamfer , ensuring that your equipment is operational as soon as possible.