Production Process Of N95 Automatic Mask Machine
With the intensification of the overseas epidemic and the arrival of the domestic environment for comprehensive resumption of work, there is a huge demand for masks. In order to ensure the efficient operation of mask companies, countless automation manufacturers have devoted themselves to this "snap war" of invisible smoke, helping to build efficient mask machine production lines.
In the production workshop of Shenzhen Zhuoyang Machinery Co., Ltd., the workers are working on the production, polishing and installation of the N95 automatic mask machine. Within 1 month after receiving the task at the end of March, JOYSUNG ’s first batch of N95 mask slicer has Completed thousands of parts design, processing, procurement and other processes, waiting for assembly.
The N95 mask machine has now entered the assembly stage, and it is expected to be assembled on April 25. By April 30, the prototype must have production conditions. By the end of May, a monthly production capacity of 10 units will be formed, and by the end of June, monthly production will be formed. 15 units capacity
It is understood that the plane mask machine and semi-automatic N95 mask machine are the main ones on the market. The automatic N95 mask machine produced by JOYSUANG is the first in the city. In this technical challenge, the JOYSUNG machine was drafted into a strong team, and all personnel were highly coordinated. All of them worked together to deal with this special battle and strived to overcome all difficulties in the shortest time and ensure the smooth progress of the project.
1. The ambient temperature is required to be normal temperature.
2. Humidity requirement is 40% -80%
3. Power grid requirements: 220V; 50Hz.
4. Fluctuation of power supply grid: ± 5%, grid ground meets international requirements. In areas where the voltage amplitude is more than 5%, electronic automatic stabilization should be installed
Pressure and steady flow device.
5 There should be no strong electromagnetic signal interference near the installation equipment. Avoid radio transmission stations or relay stations around the installation site.
6. Foundation amplitude: less than 50um; vibration acceleration: less than 0.05g. Avoid a large number of machine tools such as stamping nearby. Equipment empty
Room requirements must be smoke-free and dust-free,
Avoid working environment with severe dust such as metal polishing and grinding.
7. Air pressure: ≥0.5MPa.
8. In some environments, anti-static floors should be installed, and shielding should be strengthened.